Kodak playsport Zx5 camcorder.

I just got this camcorder for my birthday, and it's awesome. Compared to my [relatively] ancient Flip Video Ultra HD from two years ago, this one is simply amazing.
Capable of 1080p HD recording and 720p HD at 60 frames/sec, this one has got it all. Included is waterproofing, shockproofing, and dustproofing, meaning I can take this thing anywhere without worrying about it breaking. Considering that one of the first videos I took with my Flip (720p only) was during a rainy marching band competition, I think these features will come in handy sooner or later, especially since I'm bringing this one to Germany in a few days.

Here's a non-comprehensive list of the basic features of this camera.

-four effects: high saturation, 70s film, B&W, sepia
-waterproof 3m
-shockproof 1.5m
-compatible with class 10 SDHC cards up to 32 GB (I've got a 16 gig card)
-in-camera trimming feature
-glare shield automatically activated
-image stabilization
-takes 5.3mp stills

(NONE of these features are included with the Flip. Two years of improvements show.)

Enough talk.

Typewriter Day 2011
BoeBot line following

No comments:

Post a Comment