Estate Sale, Pencils, Film.

As you all may know, I am known as the Pencil Guy at my school. Naturally I was surprised to find an estate sale near my house this late in the season, and even more surprised to find a lot of old pencils! I also sighted a Smith Corona electric typewriter (the kind with typebars, but with an electric carriage return) as well as a Word Processor (basically a daisywheel typewriter with a monitor) also by Smith Corona.
Of course, there were a couple of old film rolls there. I picked up a roll of Kodacolor II, expired in 1977. Interesting. But on to the main course: the pencils! (Film pictures afterwards.) (Click for super-hi-resolution photos)


  1. Actually, I just got a new scanner, so I've been kinda scanning a lot. This is with that one, a Canon CanoScan 9000F.

    By the way, I saw your comment on the ribbon! Glad I was able to help.

    Happy typing!

  2. Haha I thought you needed the film for a camera.
    silly me.

    1. Ancient comment, I know -
      I just got the film to have it - didn't expect a 30+ year old film to yield anything :D