MANILA_2H46 Notepad Design Updates/Upgrades


  1. I do love your notepads, Vikram! looking at them, it inspires me to get creative as well.

  2. Thanks! They actually don't take that long to make--less than 20 minutes total for this one, excluding the part where I went to Home Depot to get those binding posts. ;)
    BTW I'd love to take part in your typewritten correspondence project. Sounds like a great idea.

    1. You're welcome! I think I may do a post of something I had the idea to throw together just the other day, and have no idea why I didn't think of it sooner. Home Depot is a dangerous place for me; I could spend a small fortune there for all the stuff I want (not even NEED, haha) for projects current and future. Craft stores pose this threat as well.

      I did see your response! Right now, there's four of us total. I thought it might be good to have six people before I began collecting addresses, but four may be a good number to start with. I personally want to correspond with everybody, so that is a number that won't overwhelm me. It may take me a couple of weeks to gather all the materials I would like to have to do the project, though! And my email is linked through that particular post, so drop me a line when you're ready to get started!

  3. Nice work. One day I may decide to make my own since I seldom find one I really like.

  4. This reminds me of the "Hipster PDA" concept that was popular a few years ago (when people had PDAs and were looking for simpler alternatives), which was a PDA-sized notepad that fit into one's hip pocket, sweat-resistant as is yours, usually accompanied by a telescoping Fisher Space Pen or similar compact writing instrument. Great project, thanks for the inspiration.