Two Years of Blogger!

Thanks for reading! 


  1. Congratulations, and nice to see a photo of you.

  2. Congratulations!

    Perhaps you can take the professional licensing board's E.I.T. exam. It'll give you a heads up for the P.E. exam when you complete your degree.

    Great photo of you.

  3. Congratulations on your blogging anniversary! I've encountered many an abandoned blog that never made it this far. By the way, I enjoy your varied content.

    I hope you have an opportunity to play for fun. I have serious orchestra and band kids that do not plan on majoring in music, yet this is part of their identity. It would be tough to move on.

    1. I have come across those abandoned blogs myself, and always wondered why their authors just up and left. Perhaps a lack of motivation? Or a lack of an audience?
      I had two other websites before this, but I tried too hard to update every day that I burned out. Plus, I was just in 8th grade, and didn't know what exactly to do with my website. With this blog, it's much easier; just write whatever suits my fancy!

      As for band, it's strange after 8 1/2 years of continuous band participation to suddenly leave it. Perhaps I'll join up the concert band again once I get my grades back on track.

  4. Thanks everyone! It's been a blast.