Thanks to all of you, this blog has received 20,000 page views. I know it isn't much considering how long I've been online, but hey, it's a milestone nonetheless!
Special shout out to the typo sphere, as always, even though
I really haven't been that consistent with my typecasts lately.

College and engineering exams happen :-)

Thanks for sticking with me! When I get some time I'll post about the cool stuff that I've done/gotten in these past few quiet months.

Till then!


  1. You are reaching people. Great job! You have interesting content and that is the number one way to get people to read what you write. Here's to another 20,000.

  2. Congratulations! Best of success with your exams.

  3. Congrats, Vikram! Certainly a milestone. Best of luck with your exams and we'll see you when you emerge.