12.19.2013

Swingline Keychain Stapler

Staplers seem to be the hip new topic of the Typosphere, so I thought I'd share the one I've been using for the past 5 years or so. I carry it with me in my backpack, and it comes in handy for stapling together math homework just before turning it in.

I often enjoy my 5 minutes of celebrity status as everyone scrambles before class to get their homework stapled; often times we lose points if our work is not stapled together. Of course, most, myself included, forget about stapling it until time comes to turn it in.

I like the folding design; most people who use it comment on the sleek lines and folding mechanism.

I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking. (taken with my Logitech C920 webcam)

4 comments:

  1. Very nice!

    I used to have a Swingline Tot stapler as a kid, I remember it well. This is probably the same design in a modern body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to forget about Math homework before the time came to turn it in! Great forward thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one too! It is a little hard to use... or maybe its user error on my part. I got it for my 7 year old and she gave it back because she had trouble with it. Disappointing because who doesn't like stuff on a keychain... especially something as cool as a stapler.

    ReplyDelete