Three Years of Blogger!

Whoa. What a year it has been. Between starting my second year of college, landing my first job, and of course lots of hard work, lots has gone on since January 16, 2013.

I still remember when Blogger was Blogspot, and when I was so excited about my new camera, the Sony cyber-shot DSC-HX1, that I started this blog to write about it.

In the same vein, today I'd like to introduce you to my new camera, the Panasonic DMC-LX7. Released in 2012, it is an enthusiast's compact camera, boasting a 10.1 MP 1/1.7" sensor and a 24-90mm (135 equivalent), Leica f/1.4 - f/2.3 lens. Manual controls abound, wich aperture and shutter priority modes, program auto, full manual, and of course a smorgasbord of various "scene" settings (i.e. Toy Camera, Fireworks, Action, ...). I've been having a lot of fun shooting it, taking advantage of the great low-light capability as well as speedy autofocus and compact size.

(Please pardon the dust; as a black camera with some glossy surfaces, the dust seems worse than it is.)

Here are a few shots I've taken, from my Flickr account.

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

1 comment: