1.16.2017

Six years of Blogger!

Hi everyone,
Know it's been a few months, but wanted to check in on this sixth anniversary of coolstuff4819! If you told me, six years ago, that not only would I still be eating Sriracha sauce, but also be working as an engineer, I would have been skeptical. But if you told me I would have moved 550 miles away from home to do so, I definitely would not have believed you.

Though I haven't been typewriting or using my fountain pens as much as I used to, I've been exploring a new hobby: collecting for the Atari 2600, and getting good at games like Berzerk and River Raid, among others. I'll most likely be posting a little about that in days to come.

For now, though, I'd like to thank all of you who have stuck with this blog for the last six years! Here's to the future.

Vikram

I'll leave you with a small poem I came up with.

I was taking a walk through the park
When suddenly there was a bark.
Whether it was a dog
Or simply a log
No one knows; it was too dark.

3 comments:

  1. It seems only yesterday that you were entering college. Well done and hope to see more blog posts. Maybe typecast! (Hint, hint!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on six years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have a future as a poet if the engineering thing doesn't work out. ;)

    ReplyDelete