I've started a new website, dedicated to writing instrument reviews, including pens, pencils, and fountain pens (with typewriters coming this Thanksgiving once I get back home)!
![]() |
| Created with my Brother Deluxe 220 and Pilot Metropolitan fountain pen (Noodler's Black ink)! |
It's called Scribomechanica, located at scribomechanica.com. Do check it out and let me know what you think! I hope you enjoy it.
Thanks,
Vikram

Wow -- pencil pr0n ... very nice. I love that floating MEPHISTO logo.
ReplyDeleteLet us know when you start posting typewriter reviews and I'll add the site to the typosphere blogrolls.
^Definitely will do! :)
ReplyDeleteI will be looking for it. AND reading it!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great site, Vikram! I've been writing a review of my recently acquired Fisher AG-7, but I see you've beaten me to it. Well done. I've added this site to my blog list under "His Nibs".
ReplyDelete