![]() |
| The Collector's Colors Limited Edition Tin! |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Features the built-in sharpener! |
![]() |
| Remember the smell? |
![]() |
| This is really a gold crayon; apparently the outside has oxidized somewhat. |
![]() |
| I tried this crayon, and lo and behold, the green layer wore off slightly and revealed the gold underneath. |
![]() |
| These are the retired eight. |
![]() |
| bottom of tin |
![]() |
| 1977 Crayola 24-pack (according to http://www.crayoncollecting.com/Binney.htm) |
![]() |
![]() |
| Back of the box |
![]() |
![]() |
| The old-style labels! |


















That's a great find! Brings back memories of childhood. I always thought the neatest thing about the huge set was the sharpener.
ReplyDeleteGood find! I have a box I found at the goodwill bins that I bought to compare with pastels and pencils. I need to get back to that.
ReplyDelete