![]() | |||
| Add caption |
![]() |
| The Light My Fire Titanium spork! |
![]() |
| Detail of the logo |
![]() |
| Spoon depth - shallow enough for soup, deep enough for digging out yogurt |
![]() |
| Detail of serration on fork - square edges to "chip away" at food but not break skin |
![]() |
| Detail of spoon |
![]() |
| The Monstrum keychain spork |
![]() |
| Detail of tines - short, but effective still |
![]() |
| Back of Monstrum spork |
![]() |
| The P-51 can opener, folded |
![]() |
| P-51 can opener, opened up |
![]() |
| Detail of blade |
![]() |
| How to use: hook the pointy end under the lip of the can... |
![]() |
| ...position the blade as shown, apply pressure with your thumb and fingers, pierce the can, and work your way around! |














It is really difficult to kill a P51 can opener. I have been carrying one on my key ring for nearly 40 years. Not the same one. I've gone through 2 or 3 and I know I lost about that many along the way also. I used to carry a hobo tool for eating at work and elsewhere. The spoon on many of them is a bit small, but they were a nice fit for my pocket or briefcase (later replaced by a notebook PC bag). I do like the Light My Fire spork. It looks a bit more compact than the ones I have.
ReplyDelete