6.27.2012

One Hundred.











7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching this milestone. I too appreciate the community that has been brought together by our appreciation for these special writing machines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great deal on those first two. Cool little collection. I also like your Royal and Underwood a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a century! You have quite a nice blog and an impressive collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing perseverance, dedication, and consistency. Congratulations. Awesome. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Badhai ho!
    Here's to more typecasts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I just discover one more typophile blog - great! Thanks also for providing all the serial numbers - very important for research, yes typospherians, hear hear, please always the photos plus the serial numbers. Good luck with your blog, I am looking forward to more entries. shordzi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm - im going to look into those Brother Deluxe typewriters!
    Now thats what i call a world traveler. And its been dependable for you. That speaks volumes. I might just look to acquire one! The wife will really be pleased hahahaha

    ReplyDelete