Good lord! I wouldn't be able to afford to send slate through the mail. So, the next best thing is printed pictures of the message applied in chalk on the slate.
Aw, don't be intimidated by my chalk and slate correspondence! I use the same for one of my blogs. I started the chalkcasting because at the time I didn't have a typewriter and it was the most convenient and creative way I could find to post. So, correspond away! Check out that particular blog and you can see how I do it. It's rather goofy if you ask me.
Vikram, I am soooooo glad you got the dispatch and were able to decipher my message. I figured you would be able to since it was a very basic cipher--very simple and easy to find on the Internet. I'm dreading your reply; so afraid you are going to send me some mathematical cipher I won't be able to crack--I'm horrible at math!
Have fun with your college experience and many well wishes for your success!
Chalk and slate sent through the mail? Now that's original!
ReplyDeleteHaha not exactly, printed pics! :)
DeleteGood lord! I wouldn't be able to afford to send slate through the mail. So, the next best thing is printed pictures of the message applied in chalk on the slate.
DeleteNow I am intimidated by the International Correspondence Initiative. How does anyone top chalk and slate?
ReplyDeleteAw, don't be intimidated by my chalk and slate correspondence! I use the same for one of my blogs. I started the chalkcasting because at the time I didn't have a typewriter and it was the most convenient and creative way I could find to post. So, correspond away! Check out that particular blog and you can see how I do it. It's rather goofy if you ask me.
DeleteChalk & slate. Now that is original and very different!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteVikram, I am soooooo glad you got the dispatch and were able to decipher my message. I figured you would be able to since it was a very basic cipher--very simple and easy to find on the Internet. I'm dreading your reply; so afraid you are going to send me some mathematical cipher I won't be able to crack--I'm horrible at math!
ReplyDeleteHave fun with your college experience and many well wishes for your success!
Bell